(6%, 10% or 15%)
Try our COSMETIC PREFILLED TRAYS Opalescence Go™ 6% Hydrogen Peroxide with Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride.
Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 6% - wear 60–90 minutes for 5–10 days; 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days; 15% - wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint and Melon flavors
In-Office Power Whitener
Opalescence Boost in-office power whitener is a chemically activated gel that provides brighter, whiter teeth after about an hour in the dental chair. The powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel is chemically activated, so it doesn’t require a hot, uncomfortable light to work. Using the unique double-syringe configuration, the clinician activates the 40% hydrogen peroxide formula just prior to application, ensuring every dose of Opalescence Boost whitening is fresh and effective.
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Fresh chemical for each application
Opalescence™ Whitening Toothpaste
Original and Sensitivity Relief
VALO™ Curing Light Cordless / Corded
The versatility of the VALO™ and VALO™ Grand broadband LED curing lights are expanded by several functional accessories.
Curing light accessories for VALO, VALO Cordless, and VALO Grand lights include:
- Mounting bracket
- Barrier sleeves
- Light shield
- Rechargeable batteries
- Battery charging unit
- Power supply
For VALO and VALO Cordless lights, magnetic lenses are particularly helpful, facilitating specific curing procedures and extending the lights uses. All lenses are secured to the VALO light head by a strong magnet inside the lens housing and are compatible with both VALO and VALO Cordless curing lights. Note: Lenses are not yet available for the VALO Grand curing light.
Accessory lenses for VALO and VALO Cordless lights include:
- PointCure lens
- TransLume lens
- ProxiCure Ball lenses
- Black Light lens