Adair Tenaculum Forceps
SURTEX® Adair Tenaculum Forceps is a multipurpose OB/GYN instrument that surgeons frequently use to grasp, hold and mobilize the intrapelvic soft tissues and blood vessels, in order to perform several procedures.
- Sharp Prong Tips for Firmly Holding Tissues.
- Ratchet Mechanism for Statically Locking the Jaws.
The SURTEX® Antrum Curettes assist otolaryngologists for the extraction of soft tissue biopsies in pathologies of the nasal cavities.
- Long handle for optimal dexterity and sampling depth.
- Cup shaped blades for adequate and swift tissue collection.
- Premium stainless steel materials for reliable service.
Adson Periosteal Elevator
SURTEX® Adson Periosteal Elevator is a specialized tool that neurosurgery and orthopedic specialists can use for lifting and cutting periosteum tissue, in order to scrape flaps and reveal diseased or fractured bone structures.
- One-Sided Beveled Blade for Smooth Tissue Dissection.
- Multiple Blade Widths for Suiting All Surgical Needs.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle for Superior Control
Probes & Dilators