Explore our range of end-to-end workflow solutions to help your dental practice or lab innovate and grow.
Explore GESA MEDICAL products and procedures.
Cling2 Resin Optimized Temporary Cement
Cling² is a non-eugenol, automix temporary cement with a unique polycarboxylate resin in a paste-paste format. Versatile and easy to use, Cling² is the ideal choice for cementing provisional crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays.
Temporaries cemented with Cling² simply won’t come off until you need them to. And when it’s time for removal, the temporary comes off easily, with minimal clean up of the preparation.
- Addition of polycarboxylate optimizes adhesion and provides an excellent seal
- Easy clean up peels off the preparation margins in seconds
- Unique properties make it bacteriostatic, reducing gingival plaque retention and inflammation in the sulcus
- No mess, no mixing pads – direct application into provisional crown, bridge, inlay or onlay
- Mixes automatically to give you a bubble-free, perfect 1:1 base:catalyst mixture – every time
- Efficient 30-second working time and 60-90 second set time
- Self-contained system and compact size makes it the ideal and economical choice for dental practices with multiple operatories
National & Southern African supplier