Explore our range of end-to-end workflow solutions to help your dental practice or lab innovate and grow.
Explore GESA MEDICAL products and procedures.
Trust in the comprehensive instrument portfolio
Regardless of whether you cover the entire spectrum of dental treatment or only a specific field of dentistry – you can fully trust the instrument portfolio from Dentsply Sirona. Each and every quality product that we produce helps to ensure that you deliver a quality therapy in a relaxed manner, achieving outstanding results. Innovative table-top units such as the diode laser SiroLaser Blue complement our flexible instrument program. Each product represents one component of our modular system for comfortable, safe and effective treatment at the most advanced level.
Cavitron Ultrasonic Scaling
Nupro White Varnish
Nupro Prophy Paste
Intensive decontamination (Sanitization)Another benefit of the integrated disinfection system is its additional function for intensive decontamination. During the sanitation, all waterlines are flushed with pure Dentosept which combats internal deposits and prevents the formation of biofilm. If Dentosept remains in the waterlines for at least 24 hrs, it offers optimal protection against biofilm. Dentsply Sirona recommends to do so once a month and after longer times of no usage.
Infection prevention for treatment centers: Its so easy to be on the safe side
Making the difference togetherWhatever challenge you face as a dental professional, you can trust Dentsply Sirona Implants to deliver a premium solution. We have services and solutions covering every aspect of implant dentistry.
ProductsOur offer includes three premium implant systems, complete digital planning, regenerative and restorative solutions as well as educational programs and business development. Always backed by sound science.
CAD/CAM WITH INLABDigital dental processes must reflect the reality of dental indications and material options that exist today and must also be equipped to deal with CAD/CAM supported dental work in the future. With its flexible combination of software and hardware components, inLab makes many patient-specific solutions for design and material processing possible, supported by an extensive material offering.
(6%, 10% or 15%)Try our COSMETIC PREFILLED TRAYS Opalescence Go™ 6% Hydrogen Peroxide with Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride. Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 6% - wear 60–90 minutes for 5–10 days; 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days; 15% - wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint and Melon flavors
Opalescence™ Boost™In-Office Power Whitener Opalescence Boost in-office power whitener is a chemically activated gel that provides brighter, whiter teeth after about an hour in the dental chair. The powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel is chemically activated, so it doesn’t require a hot, uncomfortable light to work. Using the unique double-syringe configuration, the clinician activates the 40% hydrogen peroxide formula just prior to application, ensuring every dose of Opalescence Boost whitening is fresh and effective.
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Fresh chemical for each application
Opalescence™ Whitening ToothpasteOriginal and Sensitivity Relief
VALO™ Curing Light Cordless / CordedThe versatility of the VALO™ and VALO™ Grand broadband LED curing lights are expanded by several functional accessories. Curing light accessories for VALO, VALO Cordless, and VALO Grand lights include:
- Mounting bracket
- Barrier sleeves
- Light shield
- Rechargeable batteries
- Battery charging unit
- Power supply
- PointCure lens
- TransLume lens
- ProxiCure Ball lenses
- Black Light lens
The Uveneer Extra direct composite template kit complements the original Uveneer template kit with four new minimally invasive upper anterior templates—Extra Large, Large, Medium, and Square. Each template creates beautiful composite veneers with predictable shape and symmetry and an incredibly natural esthetic. Because the designs for the Uveneer Extra templates have been based on scans of actual teeth, they require minimal adjusting or polishing to achieve your desired results. Like the original Uveneer templates, Uveneer Extra templates are designed to create high-quality anterior restorations in one visit using innovations that help achieve a refined, anatomically correct, high-gloss restoration in a fraction of the time than if done freehand. Results are both reproducible and predictable.
Direct Veneer Template
Simple to Use for Fast & Cost-Effective Veneers
Uveneer direct composite templates make it easy to create beautiful veneers for every patient, every time. Their unique templated design allows you to create high-quality anterior restorations, require minimal adjusting or polishing, and are faster than sculpting each restoration by hand. They can also be used for cosmetic mock-ups and shade selections, as well as temporary veneers during porcelain veneer creation. They can be used on individual or multiple teeth and are autoclavable* so they can be used again and again. The ease and speed of the Uveneer template system will enhance the efficiency of any practice.FORMA
- Stronger than traditional temporary cements
- Translucent shade wont show through the provisional
- Fluoresces under a black light for easy detection and removal
- Will adhere more to the provisional than to the tooth
- Ergonomic contra-angle syringe delivery aids in precise placement
Orotol® plus suction unit disinfectant
Foam-free liquid concentrate for the simultaneous disinfection, cleaning, deodorisation and care of all suction units and amalgam separators.
- bactericidal, yeasticidal, limited virucidal and non-enveloped viruses (adeno, noro)
- Dissolves and disinfects bio-film and prevents the formation of sludge (blood and proteins)
- The solution for contaminated suction units - provides safe protection against infection
- Tested material quality – recommended by leading unit manufacturers
Active substances: QAV Available as: 1 l bottle, 2.5 l bottle Our recommendation: OroCup, MD 555 cleaner, MD 550
VS 300 S
Operators = Number of treatment stations with simultaneous operation Rooms = Number of stations that can be connected with simultaneity factor 60%
|Technical data||VS 300 S|
|Voltage (V 1~)||230|
|Current consumption (A)||2.9/3.7|
|Cyclic duration factor (S1)||100 %|
|Max. fluid flow rate (l/min)||4|
|Noise level dB(A)||approx. 63 - 65, with housing approx. 54 - 56|
|Dimensions (H x W x D cm)||37 x 31 x 31 51 x 36 x 36 (with housing)|
|Weight (kg)||12.5, with housing 20|
Adair Tenaculum Forceps
- Sharp Prong Tips for Firmly Holding Tissues.
- Ratchet Mechanism for Statically Locking the Jaws.
- Long handle for optimal dexterity and sampling depth.
- Cup shaped blades for adequate and swift tissue collection.
- Premium stainless steel materials for reliable service.
Adson Periosteal Elevator
- One-Sided Beveled Blade for Smooth Tissue Dissection.
- Multiple Blade Widths for Suiting All Surgical Needs.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle for Superior Control
Probes & Dilators
- A.S.A.P. Dailies provide all surface access polishing for direct or indirect restorations including: composite, ceramic, zirconia, lithium disilicate and provisionals.
- A.S.A.P. Dailies are designed for multi-use in a single day and deliver a fast, high shine polish in as little as 30 seconds.
- Delivers consistent results after multiple sterilization cycles.* The diamond impregnated A.S.A.P. Dailies reduce your cost-per-use without sacrificing performance.
Cling² is a non-eugenol, automix temporary cement with a unique polycarboxylate resin in a paste-paste format. Versatile and easy to use, Cling² is the ideal choice for cementing provisional crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays.
DescriptionTemporaries cemented with Cling² simply won’t come off until you need them to. And when it’s time for removal, the temporary comes off easily, with minimal clean up of the preparation.
- Addition of polycarboxylate optimizes adhesion and provides an excellent seal
- Easy clean up peels off the preparation margins in seconds
- Unique properties make it bacteriostatic, reducing gingival plaque retention and inflammation in the sulcus
- No mess, no mixing pads – direct application into provisional crown, bridge, inlay or onlay
- Mixes automatically to give you a bubble-free, perfect 1:1 base:catalyst mixture – every time
- Efficient 30-second working time and 60-90 second set time
- Self-contained system and compact size makes it the ideal and economical choice for dental practices with multiple operatories
DualForce™ Sectional Matrix System
- DualForce Rings are easier to open and provide 37% more separation force
- Ultra-Wrap Matrix Bands hug tooth better, reducing flash
- DualForce Active-Wedges reduce finishing time by minimizing flash
- Unrivalled Ring stability after placement
- Active-Wedges provide 2lbs of separation force
- Composite/adhesive won’t stick to DualForce Rings
- Active-Wedges are contoured to help seal matrix at proximal box
- Punch Pliers pierce Matrix Band for easy Band removal
- Ideal contour to provide matrix/wedge/tooth seal to minimize flash and eliminate overhangs
- Collapsing tip for easy placement, rebounds when fully seated – preventing back-out
- Provides 2lbs of separation force
- Strong internal spine creates tooth separation, increases seal at proximal box
- Notched handle to match cotton pliers
- Available in 5 ISO color coded sizes, including #5 “Deep Seal” Wedge
- Captures multiple teeth
- Easily adjustable for mal-aligned teeth
- High, perforated walls firmly retain the matrix material while eliminating the chance of distortion
- Posterior tabs for easy placement can be folded in to prevent retromolar pad impingement
- Quick grip lip offers easy removal
- Made from rigid aluminum, single use, 100% recyclable impression trays designed for provisional fabrication
National & Southern African supplier